Monday, July 09, 2007

More about me...

Boo~

While having the lost mood, I browse around the Net and eventually ended up in Blogthings, a site that offers those funny tests... Maybe they are accurate and can tell everyone, including myself, more about me. XD

First one, "How virgo are you?"
Since I am supposed to be a Virgo, might as well just try this out.

You are 60% Virgo

Next, "Are you addicted to the Internet?"
I am pretty sure I am, let's see the results...

You Are 44% Addicted to the Internet

You're somewhat addicted to the internet - but who isn't?
You can keep it under check, and you're by no means a hermit.
Quit surprising results... Hmm, maybe not that accurate for this one.

Followed by, "Are you romantic or realistic?"
I would like to know...

You Are A Romantic

You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.
Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.
Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.
Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!

Then, "What gemstone are you?"
Interesting, though I don't really fancy this stuff.

Your Gemstone is Amethyst

Dignified, impressive, and wise.
You have a deeply spiritual soul

Next, "What flavor ice cream girl are you?"
Hmm, ice cream, I love it!

You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl

Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.
Same as one of my favorite flavor, not bad. XD

After ice cream, it's "What kind of chocolate are you?"
Both are so sweet... XD

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.
I love milk chocolates too, but bitter chocolates rocks more.

Hmm, I think that's all for today, haha... =) Should try out more when free, it's pretty interesting some times...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez