Monday, April 23, 2007

Holiday Part 2

Boo!

Second week of my holiday, how should I spend it? FYP? Sleep? Eat? Play? Well, plans don't always work, right? XD

At first, I was planning to go Genting with some friends (classmates) but it did not work out because I have dance class on Tuesday and Wednesday. Well, I don't know whether is it a coincidence or just... whatever =p, that darling had a short break from work starting from Thursday, so we decided to plan a trip to Genting. XD At the same time (really same), my friends (game friends) also asked us about having a trip, fated? Lol, so in the end, we have planned and prepared for a trip to Genting on Thursday and will be back on Saturday. Sure it will be lots of fun! XD I guess Uncle Lim just want me to spend my holiday there, ahaha...

Recently I have a small problem with my lips, no matter how much water I drank everyday, my lips keep cracking for no reason. I am not spending my day in an air-conditioned room, but it still cracked every time the skin healed. Not only it is very annoying to have dry skin sticking on your lips, it is also painful to have lips without the skin to protect it, and it became dry very easily, which makes me drinking a lot of water. I guess I should buy lip balm to try stopping the skin from peeling off, I hope it works... Is there any specific good brands to recommend? Lol, I am really bad at these kind of stuff as I don't really use cosmetic products. XD

I think I should fix my sleeping problems, right? Hmm... I have gotten so used to it that I can't sleep any earlier right now...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez