Thursday, April 12, 2007

Exams will be over, Soon.

Boo!

I am supposed to be studying now for my final exam tomorrow but I am just too lazy. =p So here I am, decided to write something while finding a mood to study.

I have always hated exams, due to the fact that every single exam always require me to memorize a lot of facts and definitions which I don't think it's useful for me in the future and I won't really remember them anymore after I walked out of the exam hall... Well, how many people in the working world actually needs to know all those terms and their formal definitions? Nobody actually remembers all of them right? If not, what are books and the Internet for? I feel exams is not really a good way to test how much have a student learned, because good memory students will always excel and bad memory students will always have a hard time during exams. Knowledge is something we learn to apply it in real life, not just for memorizing and storing, right? Well, maybe that is why people always say most students had a hard time applying the knowledge they gain in their work.

Putting exams aside, recently I have really got addicted to this Warcraft III game, Gem TD, it's a solo tower defense game, where you can play with a group of friends or just go and challenge others to see who have the best and most efficient maze. The game winning key is to create the best maze that can efficiently damage the creeps that enters the maze and kill them before they finish walking through their path. It is a game that requires a lot of thinking, I would say. Some people find it too lengthy and boring, some people find it totally random and luck-dependent, but for me, I find it really interesting, every game I played, I will never know what is going to happen next, you can get very very good towers and very very bad towers and from there, you will need to think how to use them effectively, in order to win the game. I have always like games like these which is always different every time I start a new game, rather than games that has a monotonous style and you will just do the same thing over and over again. If you wanna give it a try, you can just download the map here. Have fun! XD

By the way, did I mention that this is the third time I am typing this post? Because it's raining heavily now and the electricity was cut off twice because of the over-sensitive switch. >_<"

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez