Friday, April 20, 2007

Holiday Part 1

Boo!

One week of holiday gonna pass... All I have done is eat, sleep and play. I really need some motivation to get started on my FYP, but where to find it? =(

That aside, today something came into my mind, so I wonder...
  • How many people can actually accept their own mistakes pointed out by others openly and then learn from it?
  • If they can't, will there be hatred for the person who pointed out the mistake? Just because he or she felt embarrassed?
  • How could someone possibly tell others not to hold a grudge on him or her when the someone is actually holding grudges on others?
(If you frequent Blueserver Feedback and Enquiry Forum, you should know what I am talking about.)

I know myself well, that I am a very straight-forward person, I don't hide or turn a big round to say something because I felt it is very unnecessary to do so and speaking straight to the point is always the best way to avoid misunderstandings of words. However, I found that not many people in this community actually like it, not many people is willing to listen to someone talking about their mistake openly and so straight-forwardly, this makes me thinking that whether turning around in circles is a better approach but later on I find this approach kind of useless too, as the main point cannot be delivered effectively. So, what's the best way then? I am still looking for it.

Recently, I have been more active in the forums again, due to the fact that I have kind of involved back into the team by becoming a mentor of the new moderators. Well, I don't know whether I am a good mentor but I will try my best, I guess. However, the motivation or the mood is still not there, I guess my interest in this has truly died off, gone with the wind. =(

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez