Saturday, April 14, 2007

Holiday Time!

Boo!

Yay! Exams are over, holiday here I come!!! Hehe... XD Today was pretty normal, although I was hoping to celebrate after exams, oh well... Save it from tomorrow as I have a lot of plans coming up. =)

This few days there's no new anime episodes for me to download, quite boring, any new animes to recommend me? Hehe... Right now the few anime I am watching are Nana, Nodame Cantabile, Code Geass, Prince of Tennis National Championship, Death Note... That's about it, a few of them ended not long ago, like KIBA and Inukami. Really need some interesting anime to fill up my holidays hehe...

Oh well, more plans coming up I think, so that's all for now. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez