Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Anime List

Boo!

I was browsing the Internet the other day when I was bored, looking for nice anime to download, so I accidentally found this nice site that will actually store your personal anime list. It is pretty good you know, they actually have a database of all the animes and you can just select those that you have watched before and add it into your list, which has few catergories, watching, completed, on-hold, dropped, plan to watch.

My anime list can be accessed through here or the link I place on my sidebar.


The list is pretty cool, with lots of info, and you can actually customize the look, I think. For now, mine is still the original look...

So, go sign up now and share your anime list!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez