Monday, March 12, 2007

Back after a month or two?

Boo~

Yea, I am posting again, after "disappearing" for such a long time from my blog. It's not that I wish to stop blogging anymore, but I just couldn't allocate any time for this... =(

I just hand up my final assignment for this semster today, but my stressful days is not over yet, I still need to prepare for my FYP viva, on next week or the week after... Sadly, I have not done anything much yet.

A lot of things happened over this past two months, too many, too stressful... Things finally cooled down, settled a little bit and I can breathe a little. Maybe I will tell more stories in future post, if I have the mood to do so...

I am hoping that time can pass by faster, holidays can come faster, I seriously needs a rest, I need a break from all of this...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez