Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally, it's over!

Boo~

Yeah, finally, it's over... What is over? My semester! Hehehe, the stressful semester, the killing assignments and projects... All over. Should I be happy about it? I doubt so... Why? Because I did not do well in this semester, pretty much screwed I would say... Sad... =(

I don't know what's the real problem here, either I myself changed, to be someone without any motivation, no more perfectionist, no more caring about studies... I don't know... or izzit there are some other stuff out there that made me like this? Hmm...

What done is done, no point cracking my head to think of something I probably won't have any answers in the end... All I can do now is to score well in my exams, hopefully able to help out a bit and bring up my grades... But, can I really do it? Judging from past experience, it's gonna be hard, really hard.

So, what should I do now? I don't know but I guess instead of thinking about this, I will choose to relax and enjoy my holidays for a while before deciding to study from my exams, which is 2 weeks from now... I don't know how will it turn out, oh well...

I have come this far, enduring everything just to get the certificate I gonna get end of this year, it's gonna be a waste if I give up now, isn't it? Whether it's gonna be too late or not, I guess the rational thing to do is to brush up my skills and knowledge and do well in the next and final semester, I hope I can do it, I hope... =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez