Monday, March 19, 2007

Heroes

Boo!

Wondering what heroes? That hero? This hero? Haha... I am talking about a recent English TV Show I have been watching, Heroes. I guess everyone knows about it, or is already a fan of that series, hehe... XD Well, I myself like this series a lot, seeing I am not really a fan of English TV Series. Actually, it was my friends that got me into this, haha, well, I have to thank them! =)

Well, it's up to 18 episodes now and the series stopped! Heroes went on vacation! Hahaha... It will be back on air at 23 April, looooooooong way to go. Anyway, while waiting and waiting and waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiitting... Let's watch the preview, I got this from YouTube, sent to me by Eve. ^^



Enjoy ya!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez