Monday, July 03, 2006

Parents doesn't seems to understand...

Boo!

Here I am again! I don't really know what to write but there's something bothering me in my mind right now, or I should say, since yesterday night...

I came home home last night at 12.00am, after meeting up with my darling. I knew it was pretty late but I only get to see my darling every weekend, I really want to spend more time with him. So, as expected, my parents were not happy about me going out till late... Well, I do know they are worried about me, but sometimes, I really wish they don't care about me because I want freedom. Before I went to bath, my mom came to me and kind of complained to me, saying she doesn't like what I am doing right now. She asked me a lot of questions about EdeNz, I wonder how did she know about him... As I was really tired, I don't have the mood to entertain her and answer all kinds of stupid questions, so I just ignored or simply answer her...

Then she asked me a question, "Why must you have a boyfriend? Even without a boyfriend, you will not die right?" I was speechless... I wonder if having a boyfriend is something wrong... Do she really thinks that I want a boyfriend because I want it? There are a lot more stuff that she told me, I don't really pat attention to it, but it really hurts when she said that I am stupid to actually do so much things for a guy. She asked me why I like a guy younger than me and cannot even come and find me. I felt insulted, really. If she were not my mom, I would have scolded her back. Do she still want to treat me as a 3-year-old girl that doesn't know how to think? I know what I am doing, I know what love means, I know my limits and I did not do anything wrong... So, what's wrong with loving someone? and spending time with him? I really don't know...

This is not the first time, she doesn't really like my ex-bf as well. I am really clueless why. Maybe to her, guys getting close to me is to get advantage of me? But, she should trust me, I am going to be 21 in less than 2 months, I know how to think myself. Well, maybe you would tell me that my mom is just worried and concern about me, sometimes I just wish my parents stay out of this like how they handle stuff all these while, it's not like they care about me for the pass 20 years... Why intrude my relationships now? T_T

If anyone happens to read this, don't worry too much about it, I just want to rant. =P I am perfectly fine, I know how to deal with stuff and I won't let anything affects me. =) This entry might be a little boring, since I only mentioned about these... Oh well, I will write again soon, maybe if there's something interesting to write about few days later, who knows...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez