Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Busy Life

Boo!

Hi again! After a week or so... I just came back from Genting Highlands, hehe... Went there to visit my relatives tonight with my family... According to my dad, they are my... well, uncle and aunties from China, ahha! They came to visit Singapore and Malaysia on a tour so my dad asked us to pay them a visit... Well, it has been sometime since I been to Genting, it's still cooling there, but tonight I didn't really do much stuff there... Reach Genting around 7.30pm or 8.00pm then met with my relatives, went for dinner, chit-chat a while, walk around First World Plaza and took a few photos... Then finally, came home with a Starbucks Coffee, hehe...

=)

Well, let's go back to a week before... I has an assignment submission and a test last week, really exhausted. =S Well, I managed to finish up my PD assignment on Thursday, I wouldn't say it is the best, however, that's all we can come out with in just a week. After completing the assignment, I studied for FCM test for the whole night... I was kind of stressed up, well... Emo-ing the whole night... T_T In the end, the test was tough, yea... There are questions which really make me goes @_@ I guess I can only hope for the best for now... >_<" After that, finally the weekend arrives... However, I have no time to rest at all! MSB Mid-Point submission is on Monday... I hate the lecturer and also this subject very much... Well, I did not really start doing my MSB until last night, haha, managed to finish within few hours... Only slept 2 hours last night, so I am planning to sleep earlier today, hopefully... That's pretty much about my college life, more assignments coming up this week and next week, tougher ones this time... Argh!!!

Put aside stressful college workload, I have Blueserver matters to handle. Being a GM is not easy at all, well, many people told me to take a rest, I do not have to put in so much effort and time for it. However, to me, it's already part of my life, I really want to make it the best place to be... Everyday, I see a lot of feedbacks on the server and me, basically, those feedbacks were never positive ones... Haha, I wonder why... Well, I am still be able to cope with it, and I guess I have trained my self to get used to this kind of situations. There are a few problems in the Banlist Team, well, basically communication problems... I hope I can solve those matters as soon as possible... Lucky, my darling is here all the time, helping me and supporting me... Thanks! I love you, EdeNz...

Speaking of my darling, we just had a wonderful weekend together, aside from all those stressful and unhappy stuff... I went to meet darling on Saturday, had fun, hehe, you can read our love stories and our blog, http://angelnstar.blogspot.com, however, be warned that you might not like what you are going to see... So, the choice is yours... My darling also came to meet me on Sunday, to have dinner with me because I was kind of stressed that time... Thanks a lot, because of you, I am able to finish my assignment, you really gave me motivation... Love you so much... and missing you badly now... *Muacks* Hehe...

Didn't notice it was 2.30am already... I guess I got to go. Before that, just wanna say... I love you, EdeNz.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez