Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blueserver gathering...

Boo!

Hehe, I am here again, not even 24 hours since I last update... Well, partly because I am free right now, erm, I mean I am not doing anything right now, when I am supposed to do something, lol. Oh well... I guess I forgot to mention that last week, on Tuesday, I met up with a few of the Blueserver Admin Team guys... At MidValley. =)

I didn't reall expect to see any of them, really... I am a shy person, I am quiet, I am not as sociable as you think... Well, Last week Tuesday, I got no class that day, so I stay at home and did some stuff... Around evening, I bathed and went to darling's house to fetch him, then we went to Mid Valley, to see all the BS Admins and Mods, hehe...

Well, stucked in jam for a while and finally reached MidValley around 7.00pm, only Matt and Mega is there when we reached... We waited for a while, Denster, Fishy, Omni and Phoebe came together... So, we went to McD to sit down and have a drink, while waiting for the rest of them. x3oN joined us after a while, finally, Kaelz and Hakky came... We chatted a while, intro ourselves, haha... We had trouble deciding where to eat for dinner... So, kind of discussing about it... Finally, we went to Pizza Hut... After ordering, we chatted... x3oN and Mega was quiet... Haha... I didn't really talk too... Was busy looking at darling, hehe... Well, as I said, I am a shy person... =p We had our dinner, chit chat about lots of stuff... And before we leave, we took a photo... =)

After that, we have to leave the restaurant because they were closing already... So, we went to the arcade, walk around... Well, I don't really play in arcades so I watched them... After a while, around 10.30pm, my mom called and told me to come home early... Well, I have no choice and darling needs to go back early too.. So, we left them early... I wanted to send darling home but he said he can take the train... Well, before parting... we have some fun... XD

I went back home after dropping darling in the station... Tired after all the events, feeling so restless... That night, darling missed the train, haha... So he took cab home, silly... That's another night for me... I enjoyed myself, I am happy to meet everyone, hehe... Maybe we should meet some other time... =p

Gatherings are always full of surprises, right? XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez