Sunday, July 02, 2006

Moments of Love

Boo!

Here I am again... It has been some time since I actually update my blogs, been kind of busy with assignments and stuff... Well, at least now I have more free time... =)

Firstly, let's talk about college stuff... I have got all my results for the last semester exam, well, it was pretty bad, I was quite disappointed in myself because I do think I did not put in enough effort to get what I aimed for. Maybe it's too late to regret now, somehow, I just wish I can redo the entire thing all over again... =( Well, people usually tell me not to be so sad or disappointed, someone else is having more problems that you... However, the feelings of not getting what I am aiming for and trying to work hard for... just stuck in my mind... Well, the only way I can patch my mistakes up is to score 15, which is also the highest grade, in every single paper that I am taking this semester. This is my last chance but it's near impossible, if not totally, to get what I want due to the subjects. =/ Sad huh? I can only blame myself...

Put aisde college, Blueserver has taken up a big space in my life. I have spent quite some time trying to make it a better place, I don't think I have succeed in anything now, I am actually creating new problems, sad... Sometimes, I do get demotivated, I want to give up and leave the server just like that, I am sure there is someone out there much capable of handling stuff... Too bad, my feelings is stopping me from doing that, I love this place, I really hope it will last forever, because Blueserver is a very meaningful place for me, and I think, for a lot of people as well. The biggest challenge for me now is to get motivated and start working on my stuff, improving what I am doing and try to think of ways to improve. Motivation is what I need most, just not the right time now...

Lastly, the most important thing in my life, love. I have officially broken up with my ex-bf at 30 June 2006, well, I do felt sad... However, I can't hide my feelings and pretend nothing happened, I am in love with someone else... This person is really special, he attracts my heart and stole it from me... EdeNz, I love you. =) This new page of my love life begins today, I had fun with him the whole day, I am really happy... To know more about EdeNz and me, visit a blog about us at Angel & Star - Moments of Love =)

There are too many things happening everyday, I can't really remember the details... I know I am happy right now, I know what I need to do, so I am out here for now...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez