Sunday, July 09, 2006

Malaysians?

Boo!

I am here again, there are many things I wish to tell, but I just don't know how to express myself, so I chose not to say anything... Perhaps, that's the reason I don't really have much close friends, I don't really mind... I mean that's me, or do you think I should change? Puzzled.

Well, on Friday morning, during my journey to college, as usual I was listening to Mix FM and the DJs mentioned something about Malaysian's attitude - like to give lame excuses when they did something wrong and push the responsibility away. As an example, if you are late to work or to school, who will you blame? The traffic? Or some other parties? Well, whoever or whatever it is, you are still late, it will not change the fact that you did something wrong. Isn't it better if you just apologize and continue with your tasks? When I heard about this, Blueserver players came into my mind, I see different appeal cases everyday, got tired answering them, so my question here is, is it really only Malaysians have this kind of attitude? There are always cases where players complained that they were disconnected due to some external factors and got banned, and they scolded us, insulted us for not checking it out and banning them, here's a question, no matter what reason that got you disconnected, aren't you spoiling a game and wasted 9 players' time? Don't you feel guilty about it? Why treat the case as if you were right and GMs are actually wrong? Maybe our mentality is really different from others... I don't know... Because, even myself sometimes do try to push the blame away... :S

My life is busy as usual, too much time spent on Blueserver, maybe I should just quit? I have thought about it so many times, but something is holding me back... I felt I should solve all the problems and perfect the Banlist System even if I want to leave, somehow I really want to do it, time and people is the things I need now... If one day, I really manage to make the system perfect and running smoothly, that's the time I will disappear from Blueserver, hope this time comes soon... =)

Hmm, messy post, but nevermind... I just want to type those stuff out... =) Laterz.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez