Thursday, June 04, 2009

Terminator Salvation

Boo!

It's been a while since last update, yea... kinda lazy to write nowadays, wonder why the mood is just not there. =( Anyway, this is another movie post, boring huh? Well... nowadays I go to cinemas every week just because there are nice movies coming out every week, so that's why... lol. *plus I'm too lazy to think so much* =p


Hmm, I know there's already 3 movies on Terminator, I didn't watch every one of them, just the third one I think, it's so long ago... I don't really remember anything anymore except for SkyNet fighting with human, and a guy named John Connor. Somehow I think that's all I need to know because the whole show is basically only that? Hahahaha...

Okay, if you ask me, the show is just okay... why? Cos if the last movie is what I remembered, this movie is exactly the same as well! Then what's new in the movie? a half human half robot? oh well... and all the fighting with robots is just so fake somehow? I don't really like the graphics made for this movie, the robots are too ugly for some reason... The worst thing is that the end of the movie isn't the end of the war yet, again! Since they bring the whole SkyNet down already, what else is there to fight? *sigh* Hopefully people will stop making this movie again in 5 or 10 years time, else the story is gonna be the same again, human vs. robots.

I don't fancy this movie very much, but I know lots of guys love it, I have no idea why, the story isn't that good and if a movie's story isn't good there's not much point watching right?

^StarrY^

4 Comments:

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

I watched this movie also (yesterday) [not yesterday, thursday, but yesterday Wednesday]

It was, as you said, so-so.

And I didn't really felt, all 'gung-ho' about it.

Yeah, the story was...

OOT: Where do you download your FMA?
I download them at
http://www.freshwap.net/forums/anime/181583-rs-mu-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-anime-eng-subs.html

Yeah, long link. (Episode 9 out?)

StarrY said...

I download from Eclipse sub.

http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/

Episode 9 is out, new episode every Sunday night/Monday.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

Oh, torrents.
I direct download from the link I posted. But that was the only place from FMA. There are others for other anime last time (Direct Download) for some anime.

Sometimes I torrent also.

(And always I torrent download for big files [most of us] or chucks of files.)

Anyway you can find most direct download animes at
http://www.anime-sensei.net/2005/12/downloads.html

Though little links might not work.
Most of the links I tried worked though.

Another semi-long post.

StarrY said...

Wow, thanks I will look up that site. it will help me when torrent speeed is sloooow. =)

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez