Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shopping Time

Boo!

Another week passed, June is gonna end soon... but I don't feel like I have done anything at all, see how much time is wasted. =( and this is another sleepy and lazy day, played too much Sims 3 last night and didn't get enough sleep... hahaha...

Father's Day was on Sunday, so I went to have buffet brunch with my parents, well the food is good and all, not too crowded, so it's good. Hopefully my parents enjoyed it as well... after that I went to do some shopping at Mid Valley, just want to see if there's anything nice to buy, it has been a while since I last shop and I feel that I need to get something new. =p

There's suppose to be a mid-year sale, I think... some shops have crazy sales but some shops just doing their business as usual, of course they don't get many customers since there's no sale. I think all shops should have some kind of sale all year long to attract people to buy their stuff, I am the kind of person who wouldn't want to buy something that is not on sale, I'm not rich, what to do...

Let's see, I didn't manage to buy a lot of stuff, but I did spend some money...

I got myself a new pair of white sandals, it's very comfy and looks nice...

and also visiting La Senza makes me poorer again, but I got myself a new PJ and cute bras hahaha...


The missing one was eaten by me... =p

Krispy Kreme in Mid Valley has finally opened, after reading so many nice reviews, I gotta try their donuts and see how amazing it is, but sadly, it's a huge disappointment, their donuts are way too sweet for me, I think I will stick to Big Apple for now.

EdeNz and I went Sushi Zanmai for dinner, didn't eat much though 'cos we were still kinda full after the buffet... but still I never get tired of having Japanese food, haha... I don't mind eating Japanese food everyday if I have the money. XD

My cupcake package, cute isn't it? I wrote my own name on it...


All cupcakes has different designs.

After dinner, we went to Delectable, a cute designer cake shop... the cakes are really really pretty, I can stay in the shop all day and look at the cakes lol... I bought the cupcakes there, 3 for RM28, which means almost RM10 per cupcake, the most expensive cupcake I ever bought. It's so cute... I keep looking at them, if possible I want to make them a decoration! The cupcake is very sweet with all the sugary design on top, so eating it is not really the best choice hahaha...

See, most of my money are spent on food everytime I go out... there's no way to get cheap and nice food around here... I guess that's all for shopping this month? But I am looking forward to Transformers, which means going out and spending money again! =p

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez