Monday, June 15, 2009

The Sims 3

Boo!

It's Monday again and I'm tired, sleepy actually... I can never get enough of sleep, it seems. Afraid not, this won't be another movie entry, no more movies until Transformers I'd say... which is next week, right? =p Hahaha... Anyway, my weekends are all spent on this - The Sims 3!

Sims 3!

It's a game by EA, in case you wonder what the heck is that thing. =p Well well, I fell in love with Sims even since I played Sims 2, it's just so much fun, like my dream world... I love designing and decorate houses, love dressing up my sim with all kinds of nice clothes, hair and accessories... you can do whatever you want, become whoever you want to be as a sim, so much fun! I would never get tired of it.

With the new introduction of The Sims 3 just a week ago, I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on the game. Luckily EdeNz managed to download the game for me and installed in my computer on Friday night, ever since then... it's all about Sims 3 only. XD First thing I noticed, game loading time is faster than Sims 2, which is so good, I hate waiting... Then the graphics are absolutely more wonderful, more realistic and smoother. The town is well decorated and it looks so peaceful yet so exciting, waiting to be explored. =p

Basic game play is still the same but with lots of enhancements here and there... like to create a new sim, the interface is much better now, we can even define our own color and style... it's called Styling in the game and it doesn't only apply to the sim itself but basically everything in the game, from human to furniture and house design... You can choose any patterns you love and recolor them however you like, thousands of styles can come out from the same piece of furniture, amazing right?

First Floor, used to be much smaller...

Second Floor, newly created from scratch...

I spend like hours just to decorate my house. It's just one floor at first, then I decide to extend a level up, making another floor with a huge balcony for fun times. =) I really love the process of building, designing and decorating, making sure everything looks nice in the end, most fun when you can buy anything you like, no worries about money at all, hahaha...

Performing with guitar for tips, good way to earn money. =p

Fishing, get fish for your cooking ingredients and build up your skill.

Skill-wise, there are more types of skills to learn now, like guitar and painting is two different skills, there's also gardening and fishing which I find it very interesting, yet to explore the skills and learning process to the fullest... Writing is also interesting, there's so many type of novels you can write and you earn great bucks from writing too! Other than special skills, the normal cooking, mechanical and charisma skills are there too, but with more things to do, more interactions to build up your skills, pretty good.

The Central Park, you can read a book, play chess, picnic, BBQ... do whatever you like!

One of the best feature of Sims 3 is no more millions of loading screen to move around, the map view is simply awesome... You can go anywhere you want in the town with just a click, no more waiting for few minutes just to load a building, fun times! There's so many exciting places to go like the Art Gallery, Theatre, Grocery Store, City Hall, Science Center, Graveyard, Park, etc... You can also go visit neighbor's house with your car, so easy!

Lots and lots more to talk about, there's so much things I have yet to discover like babies and stuff... I will soon, I'm sure it's gonna be fun and I definitely hope to see more stuff either from expansion or just simple mods from wonderful people... I'm sooo addicted to the game, can't stop thinking about it, can't stop playing when I reach home. =)

^StarrY^

5 Comments:

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

I have into The Sims from the first.
And I taught Sims 2 you can also make big houses, and extend the floors as high as you want?

Anyway, I can get tickets for transformers for free and for the preview (as is, the day before it even it releases) :P

StarrY said...

So nice!!! How did you get it?

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

My mother works at Toys R Us which have connections with Hasbro and maybe some other toys comepanies so we sometimes have some tickets for previews for movies based on toys or movies toys based on or so.

StarrY said...

That's just awesome! Can't wait to watch the movie...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez