Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Anime List Updated!

Boo!

Updated my anime list a while ago, yay! This time added 2 new anime to the list that I am currently watching, Valkyria Chronicles and Shugo Chara. I can still watch more, so tell me if there's any other nice anime around! =p

Valkyria Chronicles is an anime based on a game, I believe... The story is interesting, wars between countries in a olden Western setting, kinda special to me... the clothes, weapons, buildings and stuff. The story has a kind person leading a team of militia to fight, yea normally good guys don't fight... and he has created miracles after miracles with his team, very interesting to see him fighting using some special strategy.

Shugo Chara is a really cute anime on the other hand... Matt recommended it to me and passed me all the episodes as well, hehe... It's about kids having their own guardian character, which is also their would-be self... something they want to be. The kids then fight against the Easter cooperation to stop them from getting the "Embryo", which is an egg that grants any wishes... You will see characters transformation in the anime and some cheesy scenes, according to EdeNz, haha... can always skip those parts... overall the story is still very interesting. I read the manga as well, and it's getting excited! I believe there's a second part to the anime and I will definitely watch it when I get them from Matt. =)

Recently I re-watched Cooking Master Boy and Yakitate! Japan... both are funny cooking anime, which really makes me hungry seeing all the yummy food and bread... haha, still some nice anime to watch and laugh despite watching them for a few times already... Nowadays, good comedy anime is just too hard to find, the producers have no sense of humour anymore? lol...

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

Well, I have read and watch Yakitate! Japan (actually Ja- is a pun, as is Pan whereas Pan/Pun means bread, so, it's a pun).

Repetitive though 3/5th through so I stopped. (The manga the anime)

I've played Valkyria Chronicles, but never seen the anime though. I think there's a manga as well, but I cannot remember. Anyways, the game is like hand-drawed. You don't see it 3D or semi-2D, but it is most probably computeriesed.

I cannot reccomend any anime because (as I have always say) I always read manga, and have no liking to wait for downloading anime that I might not read.

Though I have downloaded the Complete Seasons 7 and the movies and OVAs, which summed up to 30+ GB of Ranma 1/2, but only watch 3 seasons. After
3 months.

And the 30 series or so which I bought whereas they were bad subtitled and 500+? volumes (Prince of Tennis 170 i think, and others), so I left most of them unfinished.

I might recommend Ray (about 12 episodes I think)

If you don't mind, you could always read "Addicted to Curry" another cooking manga. (Not released as anime, runing since 2001, I think)

Another long post.

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

Double post.
There are most nice mangas than animes. And on that note, there are more mangas (as all people know)

"The book is always better"... sometimes.

I not only include manga/anime. Harry Potter draws way over the book. It was not suppose to have Dementors fly, Ron and Hermione were supposed to be prefects in Order of the Pheonix. I am ranting now. ;3

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez