Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EdeNz's Birthday @ Genting Highlands

Boo!

EdeNz's birthday was last Sunday, so... we both decided to celebrate it somewhere, easiest would be Genting Highlands. =p I want to get away from all the stress and stuff like family and work too, just too much to handle and don't want to think about it. So off we go on Friday morning!

Well, one nice thing about going on trips is you get to sleeeeeep! Yes, I would like to sleep all day long if possible, some days are just not meant to work. =/ We did take a short nap after checking in to the hotel, then went to walk around and sight seeing, enjoy the cold weather... That's another reason to go there, 'cos my house is just too hot, like an oven, everyday! =(

Walking around, enjoying a cup of coffee, looking at people walking pass... just relaxing, that's how life should be! We didn't do much that day but we did went for a movie at night, Angels and Demons... a nice movie, maybe I shall talk about it in a separate entry. =)

Woke up around 9am for breakfast on Saturday, which is a rare thing for me... =p So many people are already starting their day, cafe was really full and since it's buffet... there are typical Malaysians that grab everything they could on the buffet table, leaving none for the others... so inconsiderate.

After that it's time for some fun and excitement, we went to the theme park, played a few rides but nothing special since we have already played countless times... nice to ride over and over again but I wished there were something new. =/ There's a small girl which hug EdeNz so tightly on the pirate ship ride 'cos she was so scared, lol... the situation is really... *don't know how to describe* There's also a Beryl's Chocolate House in the theme park, it's so cute inside with all the decoarations and we managed to take photos with some mascots hahahaha... You can see some photos on my Facebook photo album... It's at the place where they used to plant flowers, the greenhouse just beside the swinging chairs.

We went for the Dreamz show that night, part of the hotel package, it was okay... there's white tigers, lions and husky in the show, but just for a while... the huskeeeeees are so cute!!! Too bad the photo shoot with the animals is so expensive, else we would have go for it. Bought ice cream for EdeNz instead of cake that night, since we both don't feel like eating cake and ice cream looks so yummy! Haha...


Sunday, it's time to go home... woke up late that day due to a headache but it was okay after that, luckily... reach home around 2 something I guess, back to the hot hot weather... nice trip but tiring, I wonder why... it's supposed to be relaxing lol...

Anyway, I did some shopping around First World plaza... spent quite a bit of money and got...

A new bag! I saw this bag on the display and thought it was really nice, EdeNz agrees too! Since I don't have this kind of bag and I get 20% discount since I have HSBC credit card... hehehehe...

A new purse! I have been wanting one for a long time, just couldn't find any that I like. The moment I spotted this, I immediately love it so much! Haha... cute right? There's pink and purple but I think pink is nicer. =p

A bread key chain. It's really a bread, it smells like butter too, amazing isn't it? We saw it at some stalls around the mall and it's just soooo cute and special. It's squishable and it goes back to its shape in no time, have to get one once I saw the whole bunch of them hanging at the store, hahaha...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez