Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Anime...

Erm, I have just added XChange thingy from Nuffnang, you will notice a flower on your right bottom screen, cute? or annoying? Well, press the minimize button if you don't like it... I just want to put it there and see... Haha...

Boo!

I have just updated my anime list a while ago, just added 5 new series that I am currently watching... so little right? and some are just okay... There isn't that much nice anime to watch this season. =(

Click this button below my banner to view my anime list...

Anyway, the 5 new animes that I am watching are:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Any anime fan would watch this, simply because the previous FMA is soooo nice, you have got no reason not to watch this one. The remake is going to follow what is drawn in the manga so expect to see a different story than the previous one. I have watched 6 episodes so far, and it's good. Drawings are a bit different and story so far are still the same since it's the beginning but some parts are explained in detail and some parts are being cut down... Anyway, the exciting part has yet to come, a must watch anime this season! =)

K-On!
A recommendation by Matt, it's a school-themed anime, so there's cute girls lol... Well, the story revolves around the light music club, very funny and cute anime. It's something like lucky star, so if you like lucky star, you might like this too. Matt said that people went crazy about this anime and bought the guitar owned by the main character, Yui. Funny anime is always welcomed, good for relaxing your mind. =p

07-Ghost
A boys anime, yes... with a lot of handsome guys! Haha... the story is about war and army, the story is still very unclear even though I have watched 5 episodes... I think that the anime is a bit draggy, I wished they can move faster and cut down on all the crap, and stop repeating the same scenes over again. I will continue to watch this until I think it's too bored... maybe things will be better soon?

Tears to Tiara
Hmm, I think this anime was based on a game, not too sure but the story settings indeed is the game world where swordsman, demons and elves exist... Only watched 4 episodes so far, the drawings are not bad but the story is just normal so far, got to watch more to judge, hopefully it's a good one.

Hatsukoi Limited
Just downloaded this anime few days ago, Matt's recommendation too. Another comedy was is really good! The drawings is okay, I think the middle school girls are a bit too staright and flat? Haha... anyway, it's really really funny, just like School Rumble, but for me, even better. I have only watched 2 episodes so far, will try to catch up when I have time. XD

Any other nice anime to recommend? Feel free to suggest, since I can download more anime with my new HDD! Hahaha...

^StarrY^

6 Comments:

Judai said...

hii~ saw your blog thro' nuff
was attracted by the title 'anime'

anyway...
Im watching K-ON too...
indeed is nice

and for the recommedation..
I will go for
Valkryia Chronicle
Sengoku Basara

~nice day~

UltimaHunter said...

Haha my recommendations are in. I also starting to watch Shugo Chara, seems nice so far. Will lend it to you when I'm done err procuring the episodes. :)

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

FYI

Hatsukoi Limited has been "manga completed" already.

4 volumes. (Not that many)
Or 32 chapters if you will.

If you want to read the manga, http://www.onemanga.com/Hatsukoi_Limited/

mithrahn :: emus :: joey said...

It's the same artist/author as Ichigo 100%

(Sorry double post)

UltimaHunter said...

Oh yeah btw it's Mio's bass guitar that is getting sold out in Japan, not Yui's. After all, Mio is the one who is super popular lol. Anyone who is curious, Mio is actually using a vintage Fender 62 Jazz Bass. Very expensive bass guitar.

StarrY said...

Oooohhhh, didn't realise got so many coments lol...

Thanks for your recommendations, Judai! Will try to see if I like any of them. =)

Yay, Emus... will read when I have time haha... the anime is really funny.

Oops about the guitar, Yui's guitar is quite pretty but Mio is cuter I guess hahaha... the latest episode Mio is really funny, got scared every few minutes lol...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez