Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bunny Hop Hop?

Boo~

Fell like want to blog today, so here I am. =p I noticed that my recent blog entries are either about movies or sushi, I guess everyone that is reading is already bored of them? Lol... But that's the stuff I do during weekends, besides watching anime, TVB series or fluffing. Oh, fluffing means playing (fluff) Friends on Facebook by the way... So, what should I write today?

Well actually I already planned to write on another movie that I watched last weekend, hehe... But I am definitely looking forward to the coming long weekend due to Deepavali holiday on Monday. I am also going out on Saturday, watching movie again haha... So maybe the next entry will be movie talk again. =/

So, which movie did I watch last week? It's The House Bunny, a comedy show which I think it's good, since I laughed quite a lot haha...

Shelly, the bunny girl.

I don't know how to comment on comedy movies really... As long as the movie made me laugh a lot and at the end of the show, I feel happy, I am satisfied. Well, I can't imagine watching a comedy without laughing at all and become moody after that, right? XD

So... This movie starts with a 27 year old girl being kicked out of the Playboy Mansion, then she came across this gang of geeks coincidentally and from there, she learn a lot of things that she will never see if she didn't leave the mansion. All the jokes are mainly focus on this blonde girl, since blonde jokes are always funny, as they are labelled "dumb" all the time, lol...

The story goes on and on, how she started to teach this bunch of weirdos to become beautiful and attractive, then help them gain popularity in the university. It's so much fun being a university student, from what I see in the movie lol... I definitely missed my studying life a lot, though I am not sure if I would want to be a student again.

The movie isn't too long, has a happy ending and there you go, you will be smiling happily and thinking of the jokes and laugh for the rest of the day, haha... That's what a comedy is for right?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez