Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eagle Eye, watching you from everywhere...

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is back! From 13th to 16th October (Monday to Thursday), anyone interested to go together? Feel free to let me know. I will be free on all days except Tuesday night. Let's join the fun and eat as many sushi as you can!

Boo~

It's been a month since the last update, just too lazy nowadays... =/ and also busy fluffing playing (fluff) friends. =p There are a few things to update actually, but I am kinda lazy right now too, so maybe next time lol. But then, September was quite a good month, I went sushi hunting a few times, went Genting with Matt and Bombie too... In the end, spent so much more than I expected. =(

Anyway, I just watched this nice movie with EdeNz on Friday, it's pretty cool... Eagle Eye. At first, I had no idea what this movie is all about, I just booked the tickets since EdeNz want to watch this and I am kinda bored at home during the long holiday last week... Well, I am glad that I did watch this. =p

The main casts.

It's an action movie but there are some comedy elements in it too, so it's not too boring. I am pretty amused by how they actually potray the story, it totally attracted me, since I don't have a clue what is it all about. XD The show has cool computer systems, AI and stuff... How good if those exist in reality, it's gonna be cool, it will help us in all sort of things, if used properly though...

Back to the movie, it's about a computer system which is very intellegent and powerful named Aria, used in military stuff basically... Then due to some program logic problem, the computer system wants to kill all the important people like the President and such, so these people who know about it have to stop her, it's really hard since she can basically track anyone down using cameras, cellphones or any device which can send signals out. Sound dangerous huh. =p The movie has a happy ending of course, main character as the hero and manage to save everyone and then everything goes back to normal...

It's a new movie so it should be in cinema for a while, go watch it while it's there, because it's really cool! XD

After the movie we went steamboat with Matt and Bombie at Yuen's, my favorite, hehe... We cook, we eat, we chat... until everyone is full and satisfied. =) Went back home after that, totally exhausted that day but I had fun! The best day during this holiday, but I am kinda sad it's Sunday already, because it means it's back to work tomorrow. =( I really really love to sleep till noon, wake up, chit chat, fluff, play, eat... No worries, no stress, no problems... Just like a kid. =D

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez