Sunday, October 12, 2008

Senjyu Sushi @ Sunway Pyramid

Boo~

More updates! Haha, I am kinda bored right now, don't know what to do... Facebook is loading kinda slow, I don't know why, so I thought, "Why not update my blog?" Alright, so what I've got to write this time... Another weekend passed, so fast and it's already October! I can't believe that I have been working for 10 months already, soon it's gonna be a year. It makes me wonder if all these is really what I want... I will leave this topic for another time, probably when I have some answers. So, let me share more sushi photos with you. =p

Inside the restaurant.

Sometime last month, EdeNz and I happen to spot this new Japanese Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid when we were hanging out there, it looks pretty cool from the outside and that's attracting me to go in and have another sushi experience. XD Let me introduce you, Senjyu Sushi. Such a special name, right? Haha... It's located opposite A&W, where Genki Sushi used to be. I have no idea why Genki Sushi closed down, I love that place but well, it doesn't hurt to try this new restaurant out. =p

Senjyu Sushi.

So we sat down, look at the menu, order some nice looking food and start taking pictures of everywhere and everything, lol... There's isnt much customers that night, perhaps due to its expensive look. (It's expensive btw...) We weren't very hungry that night, so we didn't order a lot, just a few stuff which is pretty good.

Our table.


Salmon sashimi, very expensive for just 3 pieces, but the sensation is great, cannot be described with my limited vocabulary. =p Well, it's really good!

Then we have Charcoal Soba, it's cold and it's really smooth and yummy. XD

Hmm, this is salmon and fish roe roll, I forgot the name but I know it's tasty... The feeling of salmon melting in your mouth and the fish roe popping and mixing together, just perfect! =D

We had a few more normal sushi, no pictures because I forgot to take. =p Haha... The food is good, but it's kinda pricey. I don't know if I'll visit again but it's definitely a good dinner that night and I am satisfied with such delicious Japanese meal.

Maybe I should start learning Japanese and move to Japan one day, so I can taste all the delicious Japanese cuisine, or maybe cook some myself someday, haha... Because all these meals is making my wallet and bank account painful, really. =p

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez