Sunday, November 02, 2008

Torcello's @ Genting

Boo!

Another month passed, it's year end already... time really flies. =/ I am pretty tired right now, but I guess I gonna update my blog first before sleeping, since I have a lot of stuff to share. =D Let's start with yummy fooooood!

Sometime few weeks back, EdeNz, Matt, Bombie and I went Genting for vacation and decided to have our dinner at Torcello's... which means western fooood. =p It's located at the middle of First World Plaza and it's pretty nice, surrounded by water....


I wonder why there's a Sheriff badge there...

Some flowers around the restuarant...

A picture, taken while waiting for food. =p

Our table.

We all went with the set dinner, just different main course, lamb, chicken and fish. For starters, we have soup of the day and some buns, also salad. The soup is pretty good, with some veges inside, I forgot what soup is that already though, haha... The salad was ok, but could be better if the veges are colder....

Soup of the day.

Salad.

Then, we have our main dish. Bombie and Matt had lamb, EdeNz took chicken and I chose fish. The dish is the pretty much the same, it's just the meat that is different. I like the sauce they used, mixed well with all kind of meat, pretty special. =)

Lamb.

Chicken.

Fish.

Emptied.

The flower on our table, hehe...

After the main course, we are served with coffee and tea, all of us are pretty full already, so we just chit chat and enjoy the drink and the scenery... and the girls, hahaha...

Sugar and milk?

EdeNz pouring milk...

Well, the meal is quite good, nice environment and all, not to mention the service was great as well. XD I would like to visit again sometime soon, but yesterday when I went to Genting and decided to go there for dinner, it was closed for renovation... =( Well, maybe next time then.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez