Thursday, November 06, 2008

Vote for me!

Boo~

A quick update, in fact, I will need some help from everyone. =p As all of you should know, U.S. Election happened today... But that's not the main point here...

I need your vote, yes... vote for me! on (fluff)Friends! Hahahaha... Okay, don't laugh... (fluff) Friends is having a voting event as well and I will need to gather as many vote as I could to win this event and get those cuteeee prizes. XD

If you have (fluff)Friends already, just click the button below to vote, simple. If you don't, get a Facebook account, tell me and I will send you a (fluff) Invitation, then you can vote for me too, so niceeee. Also, new voters' vote counts as double, you vote once, I get two votes for it, hehee...

Come on...

(fluff)Friends - create, share and enjoy a world of fluffy fun!

Thanks for reading and supporting! I will update my blog with more interesting stuff soon, stay tuned!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez