Monday, July 28, 2008

Ranch Rush

Boo~

Before I sleep, I just want to share a nice game here, I was playing almost all the time today. Simple but exciting. The game is called Ranch Rush, a single player RPG game, similar to Dinner Dash if anyone is familiar with that popular game. =)

Ranch Rush.

Basically, the game is a story about a farm girl who tries to save the farm, so she started to plant different plants to sell away for money. There's a few levels in the game, each level will intrduce new plants or new stuff in the game, making it very interesting. You have to fulfill the customer's request within a time limit, that's how you earn enough every level.

My Farm. =p

I have yet to finish the game, but I love it. It's quite fast paced, so it wouldn't be boring. =p The graphics are cool, the music and sound effects are nice as well, not annoying or boring, haha... If you are interested in trying it, you can get it from Reflexive Arcade at this link. There are also reviews on that site which you can read.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez