Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Weekends...

Boo~

Kinda bored right now at work, so might as well visit my blog... I haven't been updating my blog 'cos there's nothing much to write, or should I say I don't have the mood to write anything, lol...

The past 2 weekends have been very busy for me, I went to Damai Laut, Lumut on a company trip... It's by the beach just opposite Pangkor Island. The beach there is not that nice and it's quite dirty since there are so many annoying flies around, haha... It's very hot too. The resort is ok though, quite big and it's comfortable. There are some activities like banana boat and kayak there, but I didn't play any because the sea is really dirty, makes me no mood to play. =(

The last Saturday, which just passed by, is my convocation day... After a year since I finish my course, haha... Went to Renaissance Hotel for the event, lots of people are there, get to see my college friends too. Just that the aircond there sux... It was super hot even when we were in the ballroom. =( The function is a pretty simple one, got my "scroll" (it's empty lol) and then that's it. After that there are refreshments and everyone is busy taking photos here and there.

I will definitely go out to have my own time this weekend, shopping, movie, food... Kinda bored at home sometimes, since I don't know what to do and don't have the mood... Hehe...

Back to work I guess, haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez