Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Join Me @ FSPEED!

Boo~

I intend to write this post last night but somehow I can't load any Google-related site including Blogger, it's either my Internet connection or Google's problem... Either way, this post is kinda like an advertisement. I'm going to reveal the small online project that I was working on last few months and I invite you to join us for fun, excitement and surprises if you like forums and discussions.

Yup, the thing I have been working on is a new community forum, aiming to provide a platform for everyone, particularly teenagers and young adults, to discuss on anything they want, meet new friends and build up a community to share knowledge and stuff.

The reason behind all these is that we, a bunch of good friends that met through a forum, love forums a lot and miss the old times where we can talk like there's no tomorrow on a forum together with other people around the world. It's really fun for me, I used to hooked up with forums and I can spend hours just to read what everyone wrote and reply them. So now, we are here, trying to build up the community again. =)

I welcome you to join us at FSPEED.

If you are interested in joining this big family, feel free to contact me either by leaving a comment in the post or e-mail me at starry[@]fspeed[.]org to get an invitation to the forum. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez