Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wanted

Boo~

It's been a while again, hehe... Busy with some other stuff and I have been out quite a lot lately, so I have lots of things to write about! Let's start with a movie review, Wanted. XD I watched this movie with EdeNz one weekend, since we both are kinda bored at home on Sunday afternoon, it was hot as well, lol... Good thing that a cinema is just nearby hehe...

Such a cool poster. =p

So, Wanted is one of the movies that I am very itnerested in when I saw the trailer some time back... It's just too interesting and I wish to know more on how they shoot bullets which can curve, haha... Also, you get to see Angelina Jolie in action, I like her acting, somehow got attracted by here as well lol. =p

It's about a group of assasins who has extraordinary skills in shooting, fighting, healing, driving, etc... Everything needed to kill someone. The story starts with a conflict between members of the group and goes on with how they hunt down the guy who betrayed the group. It ended with a twist to the story, the bad guy isn't that bad and the good guy is not that good after all.

What attracts me to watch this movie is the technology and skills shown, though it's fake, but still very interesting to see. Their actions are good as well, not super exaggerating, still acceptable to me. I guess things happen and explain in the movie are not possible in real life, if not it would be too powerful, isn't it? Lol... The storyline is just normal, nothing special... But it's really a nice movie to watch if you like to see extraordinary stuff and some good fighting scenes. =)

I don't know if it's still in the cinema, but it's a good watch, EdeNz and I totally enjoyed the movie and I don't mind watching it again, hehe... XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez