Sunday, June 22, 2008

How do you spend your weekend?

Boo~

Another weekend is passing by, it's midnight already... Time flies when it's fun... I just came back from shopping not long ago and have been chatting until now. I just realized that it's almost time for me to go to bed and a new week will come when I open my eyes, it's time to go to work again then. This weekend is quite a normal one for me, I didn't have any plans beforehand so time just passed by like that...

I spent lots of my free time on shows, from anime to TVB series. Just this weekend alone, I watched quite a few episodes of them, including 2 new animes introduced by friends, Special A and Soul Eater. They are on-going animes if I am not mistaken and it's recommended by my friends that's why I spent some time to take a look.

Special A is a comedy school life anime, I love this anime since the start of first episode. I am attracted by the graphics and school setting, simply love the characters and the background design. If you like Ouran High School Host Club, I am sure you would love Special A as well, since the school setting is similar and it's a comedy which has handsome guys and pretty girls. I will come back to talk about the anime some time later, currently at episode 11 and I can't wait for the next episode. =p Thanks Matt for recommending me such a good anime, hehe...

Soul Eater is recommended by a colleague of mine, saying that the story is good and it's funny. I have watched 2 episodes, the graphics are very unique, it has the western cartoons background settings but japanese style characters. I can't say much about the story yet since I only watched 2 episodes but the jokes are quite funny. XD

Other than watching shows, I have been playing DS Lite and (fluff) Friends on Facebook, then browsing forums and stuff... Although there's 24 hours in one day, it seems that I have only used up half of it, yet the day just went off like that... Feeling a bit bored today, I went shopping at Sunway Pyramid with EdeNz in the evening, out of the blue. =p I did bought some shirts after walking around the mall, didn't have any luck with shoes today, I wonder why haha... We had dinner at Kenny's Roger, I feel that the service is kinda bad here, understaffed. It's quite tiring to go shopping, used up all your mental energy when you walk the whole mall in 4 hours. XD Well, I'm glad that I went out, I would probably waste time lazing around if I stayed at home, it's nice to go out and enjoy during weekends, afterall that's the only time I can relax and enjoy myself, right?

I am definitely looking forward for a vacation, anywhere is fine as long as it's relaxing! Hehe... so now I'm wondering, how everyone else, especially working people, spend their precious weekend?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez