Monday, June 16, 2008

Lifestyle...

Boo~

Just thought of writing something before going to sleep... After all, I have been neglecting my blog for some time already. =p Life has been pretty normal and monotonous for the pass few weeks. Busy working during the weekdays and staying at home during weekends. I have been watching TVB series since two weeks back during my weekends, that's the only free time I have right now...

Weekdays are just "wake up - go to work - come back home - dinner - TV - online - sleep" routine. Boring life isn't it? I guess my wish for having a flexible working lifestyle is gonna be difficult if I choose to continue with my job right now. I am not a hard working person, I know that very well, so I don't really know how long can I continue my work right now, I know I am not a great programmer at all, sometimes I just feel that I have chosen the wrong path to study IT in the first place. I like to have fun, I like to play, I like to enjoy...

Nowadays, I don't even feel like going shopping anymore, I wonder why... I just want to sleep and bum at home during weekends, simply because I am really really tired for the past five working days. I guess it's true that if you force yourself to do something that you have no interest in, you will get tired very fast but if you do something that you truly love, you wouldn't feel tired or boring even if you work for long hours.

I need some ways to balance my lifestyle else I gonna be crazy in no time, haha... A vacation would be great, but I don't know where to go and when can I go... Any great ideas?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez