Thursday, June 05, 2008

Petrol Price Hike

I bought a Nintendo DS Lite. =D

Boo~


It's not a happy day, but I just have some time, thought of writing something after so long... I have some photos from last weekend's outing but I will save them for later. =p

Yesterday evening, my colleagues suddenly start saying that petrol price will be increasing by 100% midnight, then everyone is busy discussing and came out with crazy ideas on how to save money for petrol, haha... Later in the day, there's news published online saying that the price will go up by 78 cents midnight, it's really a lot for me...

Many excuses or reasons given, but what the government don't understand is that, no matter what crap reasons are behind the sudden hike, the people's life is gonna get affected. In fact, I felt the effects really fast when I go home after work that night, I was caught in a huge jam just 2 minutes away from my house because there's a petrol station on the way. Everyone is trying to fill their tanks full, even until it spills out... That's crazy isn't it? I have seen people filling petrol in bottles and even tried to fill some in plastic bags, that's so dangerous... What if they don't handle the petrol properly and explosion happens? I spent 1 hour plus in the jam, in the end pumped some petrol as well since I have waited for so long. =/

Soon, we will see all food and other daily items will increase their prize, this make inflation worse and I still get paid the same salary. >_<>

I don't know what to say, I am just pretty sad about it but I got no choice and will need to deal with it no matter what, right?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez