Thursday, May 29, 2008

Missing in Action

Boo~

I know I have been MIA'ed from my blog for quite a while, didn't get a suitable time to update my blog at all, even though I had holidays... Everyday's time is so packed, I still have so many things to do, yet so little time.

All I know is... I need a break, a long break, far away from everything. I just want to forget every single thing and have fun, relax, play to my heart content. To do that, I need to go somewhere, but where and when? My work schedule is so packed, I don't even know when can I take some time off because there are so many things coming up! Gosh! =(

Well, other than doing the normal stuff at home every weekend, there isn't any particular stuff that I could blog about, haven't been going out lately... So this weekend I am going out to release some stress as least! It has been sometime since I watched a movie, so I gonna check the cinemas out. =)

You can always find me on Facebook lately, I am totally in love with one of their application, (fluff)Friends. =p Feel free to drop me a message or anything if you like.

I will update more soon, after this weekend. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez