Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sausage Bites Dip-licious

Note: Finding some job to do, or even a permanent job... Too bored at home. Any good recommendations?

Boo~

This evening, I went to Pizza Hut with EdeNz to try out one of their new pizza promotion, sausage bites dip-licious... If you listen to the radio, you might have heard the slogan, "Pick It, Pull It, Dip It", this is the pizza they talking about... Previously, I tried the older version of this which has no sausage in it, just crust and you can pull it out 1 by 1 and dip into the hot barbecue cheese... Yum~ It tastes really good, perfect for a cheese lover like me. XD

It's quite hard to imagine? Well, here's a picture I took from Pizza Hut's advertisement on their website, does it look nice to you? Feel like trying it? Lol. =p


Well, we ordered the set, which consists of 2 Pepsi drinks, 1 Garlic bread, 2 Soup of the Day and of course the pizza, regular... Just nice for 2 people. EdeNz wanted something extra to bite, so we ordered 4 Deli Wings as well.

I have always like to try out new pizzas from Pizza Hut, although some say the pizza here is not as nice as other brands, but their new recipes never fail to surprise me and I love some of them, just too bad these pizzas are seasonal, you don't get to eat it any time you want, so if I really like it, I would try to eat as many times as possible before they takes the pizza out of their menu. Hehe, let's see how the food looks...

The drink and the soup came together, nothing special... EdeNz said the soup is not creamy enough so it's not that nice... It's true I have had better soups before in other outlets, maybe this outlet's soup is not that nice? Well, doesn't matter... I came here for the pizza, not the soup.
Pepsi and Chicken Soup.

Chicken Soup.

Then they brought us the Garlic Bread and our Deli Wings. It has been a long time since I ate Garlic Bread from Pizza hut because their normal sets doesn't have that, instead they put in the Cheese Breadsticks. The last time I ate Garlic Bread in Pizza Hut, I remembered it was too soft, so I doesn't really fancy it...

Our Garlic Bread, looks nice?

Well, to my surprise, this Garlic Bread is Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside! Just perfectly done. Well, seriously, it would be the best Garlic Bread I have ever eat in Pizza Hut, and it goes well with my soup. EdeNz finished his soup before the bread came, he didn't get to dip it, haha... XD Next time I would consider ordering Garlic Bread as an extra item if the set of pizza doesn't include it...

Just when we finish the bread, our pizza finally came! Wow, smells really nice... Can't wait to taste it, the sausages inside the crust looks delicious as well. Yum~~~

Hawaiian Supreme Sausage Bites Dip-licious, nice?

Let's start eating! Hehe, try the sausage first, pull out one... and dip it!

Barbecue Hot Cheese.

Yum~ It tastes so goooooood. We love it very very much. XD Each piece of pizza slice has three saussges edge attached to it, yum yum, we both ate all the three sausages crust before we actually try the pizza, haha... really good especially when you wrap the whole thing with the hot cheese...

Partly eaten pizza.

The middle of the pizza is just normal haiwaiian supreme taste and its crust is thin, I like thin crust a lot, because you won't get full very fast compare to the normal think crust and thin crust is crispy too. XD

Slice of Pizza, sausage crust eaten. XD

Well, there's a lot of pineapple on the pizza, tastes good. Hehe... By the time we finish the pizza, both of us is almost full... Cheesy crust and the sausage definitely fill your stomach fast.

Deli Wings, I love it.

Time to eat the chicken wings, hehe... I wonder why, I can't help to love the Barbecue Deli Wings here... I think their seasoning is superb, they added pepper as well, I like the taste a lot and their chicken wings meat is always soft and juicy. Yum~ Finger licking good, well I didn't really lick my fingers, but it's really good, I just love the chicken wings here. XD

Chicken bones, empty plate and cups...

Finally, we finish our meal, haha... Filling full even until now... XD I will definitely eat this pizza again if I get the chance, I just love the hot cheese and the mini sausages inside the crispy crust, yum yum~ I still remember how it tasted... =p Anyone wanna go try this pizza out? Remember to invite me. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez