Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Rat-a-too-ee~

Boo~

As usual, I have been eating, sleeping, staring at my computer every single day I wake up from my sleep, nothing much to do, feeling bored. I decided to check out the cinema site, it has been some time since I watched a movie... Well, I saw Resident Evil: Extinction is out, went on to check the showtimes... Then I saw Ratatouille on the list, I was like "Eh, this movie still got, I thought I won't get a chance to watch anymore." So, after asking EdeNz, I bought tickets for 2 using the E-Payment System.

Well, last Saturday, we both supposed to wake up at 11am, but end up late... We both didn't hear the alarms. @_@ I woke up at 12pm, faster wake EdeNz up, bath and rush out to Mid Valley. We were lucky there isn't any jams on the roads and we manage to get a parking after few minutes search. We got to the cinema around 1pm, get our tickets from the counter, it is already paid, so we can collect anytime we want, quite convenient. =p Well, the show starts at 1.10pm, we got no time for lunch, so just bought mashed potato, sweet corn and mineral water. XD


So, how's the show? Well well... I would say... "I wanna eat that!!!" Lol, seriously, watching the show makes me hungry, those dishes that is prepared looks really nice... The show is quite funny, the rat is so cuteeeee. XD The movie is good, the storyline is good, the animation is really nice! 9/10 from me, the 1 mark left because it is not a show that I would pay to re-watch again, hehe... But really, worth watching, had a good laugh... EdeNz said it was good as well, but he wouldn't wish to eat food cooked by a rat, lol... XD Well, it won't happen in real life, rats are not that smart right? If they are, then their brain can match with human already... XD

After the movie, we went for lunch, but couldn't decide what to eat... We practically walk the whole Mid Valley, after 1 hour, we are in Kenny Roger's. =p Well, EdeNz ordered the new item on the menu, Spicy BBQ chicken meal which comes with a bowl of butter rice, 1 side dish, 1 muffin and 1/4 chicken. The sauce is nice, BBQ smell and a bit chilli which makes it spicy. I like the sauce a lot, quite special and appetizing for me, hehe... EdeNz said it's a bit too spicy, as for me, I think it was just nice, I am used to eating spicy stuff anyway. XD I ordered the normal Black Pepper 1/4 chicken meal, nothing much to talk about... We both love their muffins, served hot and it's crispy on the outside and soft in the inside... Yum Yum!

Then we left the restaurant and walked around, looking at stuff... EdeNz said he was tired, I guess not enough sleep lol, so we decided to go home early for a rest, before we went home, we bought donuts from Dunkin Donuts, hehe... 6 normal donuts and 1 windmill donut for dinner. XD The donuts are nice, we ate it around 8pm, soft and not too sweet, I like it... For me, I don't really fancy donuts as I think they are too sweet for buns and pastry, but after eating these donuts, I find it quite nice... I read many reviews about donuts and they all say there are much better donuts from other outlets, so maybe I should try some if I happen to see any donut stores around. XD

That's all for Saturday, the rest of the time is just for sleeping and watching animes, lol... Another outing on Monday!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez