Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hmm, nice? Good choice?

EdeNs said my small thought in the previous post is a curse, because he lost his hand phone right after he read the message. >_< Kena rompak. Noob la...

Btw, now got new N73, very nice! =p


Boo~


Need some opinion from you all. =p

Pink and Black one.

Silver and black one.

Does this bag looks "la-la"? EdeNz said so, but I thought it looks not bad what... =(

I am looking for a nice hand bag ler.... The current one gonna spoil soon. T_T I like the pink and black one actually... Well, but if it looks "la-la", then I don't wanna buy because it's not cheap... So tell me what you think please. @_@

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

liken here... pink and black look cute with the weird "patung" but can use for outing lor (not for working) :)

StarrY said...

Haha, thx. I also think it's cute, that's why. =p

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez