Monday, September 10, 2007

Outings

Boo~

Relax relax relax... Went out to meet up friends and enjoy for the past few days, also to catch up stuffs that I have missed.

Friday evening, went to meet up with RO guild friends, well, played guild war together but didn't really get to chit chat since EdeNz and me left after the war to meet up with another gang of friends. Anyway, nice to meet everyone, surprisingly shy that day I guess, haha... XD We will meet up again if there's any chances in the future. ^_^

After that meet up with Whitey and Matt for yum cha session, talked a lot, joke around and stuff, as usual... Had fun chatting with everyone, too bad bitbit and kiki cannot join us that night. Hopefully next time they will be there, the more the merrier. XD

Well, the next day I woke up quite early (it's early for me), then meet up with Whitey and Matt at MV for movie. Was late for 5 to 10 minutes I guess... >_<>

After that, went for lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, the food there degraded a little, still nice but not as nice as the last time I visit, too many customers or what... After lunch we basically walk around a little... WCG 2007 was going on at the Exhibition Hall, went to look around but nothing much there, after that shop around and bought a shirt. =) Not to forget we went to the arcade quite a number of times, it was quite boring and tiring to stand there and watch people play... Before going back, EdeNz and me went for dinner at Prince's cafe. The food there is nice and the environment is good as well. I will visit again if I happen to go MV next time, like the place. There's a 10% discount until end of the year for new opening, hehe...

Quite a tiring day for me, especially when I woke up so early in the morning but it was fun, it has been a long time since I hang out at malls and enjoy myself for the whole day... Too bad the Megasales Carnival ended last week, I didn't get a chance to do some shopping. =( Today was just another normal day, take a short rest before more outings, I have planned to spent the whole of following week for outings and traveling. Enjoy myself to the max before being tied up with work and schedules. >_<

More exciting plans coming up, hehe... Stay tuned.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez