Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Movieeees

Boo!

Time for some relax moments! Movieeees, I watched 2 movies during the last weekend, one on Friday night and another on Saturday.

Friday night, EdeNz and me met up with Denster and some friends to meet up and chit-chat, we went for a movie after dinner, named "Wise Guys Never Die". It is a Cantonese movie, starred by Nick Cheung, Wong Jing, etc... You can always read the movie details here. My opinion on this movie... Hmm, I would say I am quite disappointed to see Nick Cheung acting as the bad guy, hehe... The movie is not really as funny as what I expected. Girls wise, I would say not bad, from a girl's view, haha... XD Oh well, if I were to choose again, I don't think I will watch it, frankly it's not the type of movie I am expecting... I would give a rate of 3/10 for it.

Saturday night, after hearing good comments on the movie "Eragon", EdeNz and I went to Leisure Mall during the evening and decided to watch the movie... As told by my friends, the movie is really good, worth watching! I like the dragon, Saphira, a lot... She is so cuteeee when she first hatched and trying to stand properly... When she grows bigger, she looks beautiful and elegant in a way, very nice dragon made. The storyline is good, there were a few exciting moments, the fantasy-themed movie really made me love this show a lot. I will be eagerly waiting for the second and third episode... Hopefully it will be out soon, I can't wait! Maybe reading the book would be a good idea, if I have the time for it. XD Remember, go watch this show before they take it off from the cinema, you won't regret it if you like fantasy stories. =)

Hehe, it's quite rare for me to talk about movie, but oh well, too free when Blueserver is down. XD

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

ckyeo said...

Nabeh!! It's the first time I see a Wong Jing movie with better storyline and less(or should I say no at all) funny element in it.

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez