Thursday, December 14, 2006

Buzy Buzy, So Buzieeeeee!

Boo!

Just a quick update, hehe... I have been very busy for the past few weeks, 3 full days in college having lectures and tutorials... It's really tiring to study for the whole day! T_T After that, come home, take a rest... Here comes Blueserver matters, never ending problems, annoying questions, stupid complaints... The list just doesn't end... @_@ Oh well, lately I only have the time doing administrative stuff, not really looking into topics and helping anything... I can only spend like 1 or 2 hours on the forums... Then a little time for my college work, assignments, proposal, research... Omg, is this what I am going to go through for the rest of the 8 months ahead?

Hmm, I am really looking forward to the year-end break right now, I need a break!!! Also, Christmas and New Year is approaching, hmm, I wonder what should I do to celebrate... Not that I am a Christian or anything, but I do think it's suppose to be a happy day? Hehehe... Since year-end trip with my family was cancelled, I will be free during the holiday, I would wanna have some fun, doing anything relaxing and exciting or even romantic... Just wanna take a break from the stressful pile of never-ending work... =(
Maybe I will get a little free time on the weekend... Depends on the plans... Till then.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez