Friday, December 22, 2006

Do you like to drive?

Boo!

Do you like driving? I hate it, really hate it.

I wonder why, since I started driving, I hate it... It makes me sleepy very easily, drains out my energy like water flowing... If there is a thing I regret doing, it will be learning how to drive. Without knowing it, I might still get a chance to ask someone to fetch me around but now... It's impossible already...

I might like to see nice cars, talk about them, but I will not enjoy sitting in the driver seat, no matter what car it is. Is there any way to unlearn the skill? XD

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

ckyeo said...

nabeh!! talk so much, give me ur car la!

StarrY said...

The car doesn't belong to me, so I can't give you...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez