Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Masquerade Ball APIIT 2006

Boo!

As promised, let's blog about this wonderful night I had in Zouk, KL on 3 December 2006. I would say it was my first time, might be the last time, to visit a night club, hehe... Just wonderful, I had lots of fun! XD

Well, Sunday evening, around 6pm, darling and me went bath and change, we went out around 7pm, just wanna avoid the jam in KL area and hope we will find the place without turning round and round KL, lol... Oh well, my second time driving to KL, I am still not really familiar with the roads, just too many and too messy... Luckily, without much problem, we managed to find Zouk, hehe... Reached the place around 7.45pm, nice place from outside view.

Before going in, we were asked to fill up some questionnaires at the entrance, hehe, funny one, they even took our pictures. =p Oh well, since we were a bit early, we spend like 5 to 10 minutes for that... After that, we went in to the club, well, we got ourselves a goodies bag. The place was quite cold when I first went it, haha... It looks nice though, we sat down and chit chat while waiting for my friend to reach... I like the environment there, hmm, not bright but beautiful...

Around 8pm, some my friends came and the party was about to start. We had a nice and funny DJ, hehe... If I am not mistaken, he mentioned his name is Kish. Oh well, there were Latin dance performance by some professional dancers, really good dance move... I wish I can be that good as well. XD There were games as well, funny games, we all had a good laugh, haha... Thanks to the interesting DJ. Microsoft also had an apprentice program to select their new ambassadors, kind of interesting games were played, I really enjoy seeing and laughing, hahaha...

Well well, we chit chat, shouted, laughed, have fun for the whole night! The Prom King and Queen were also chosen, those guys and girls are really sporting, hehe... We had quite a good laugh in that event. Lastly, the dance floor was opened to public around 12am, everyone was so excited to dance and to have fun. I went to join the fun as well, but too bad darling seems not to like it, hehe... The dance floor was a bit packed, oh well, there are really plenty of people there... I had fun dancing around, hehe, I wish I could always do that. XD Around 1am, we left Zouk, since it's already quite late and we are having morning classes the next day.

I had lots of fun that night, I hope darling enjoy it too... We did took some pictures, but it's not with me right now, so I will upload it when I get them. Overall, it's a really nice experience for me, I would like to have fun again sometime, but one thing I dislike is the smoke smell in the club... I guess that's unavoidable, right? =/ To me, the night was wonderful, I see plenty of people having fun as well... Maybe the only problem would be there are quite limited number of girls compared to the guys, hehe... Still, all girls look gorgeous and sexy that night, I am sure all the guys enjoy that! XD APIIT is always like that, no? =p

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time lim peh show u real clubbing la...wait u grow up first.

Hahahaha

StarrY said...

Sei UCM! Wanna die ah!!!

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez