Friday, November 10, 2006

Who am I?

Boo!

Just a few questions...

Am I demanding too much?
If I am not, why does everyone says I am picky, choosy, demanding, high taste, etc...?

Am I the useless person that only creates problem and do nothing for anyone?
If I am not, why does my parents says I am useless and they should not have pampered me too much?

Am I so hard to understand?
If I am not, why does everyone says I am unreasonable and emotional?

Am I still a small kid in your mind?
If I am not, why does everyone still treat me like one and never see me as a matured person?

Am I the person that will only bring sad and anger to people around me?
If I am not, why does everyone around me either angry at me or cry for me?

Maybe I should just disappear...

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

Denster said...

Sounds like your thoughts (negative ones I must say.) are being amplified and doubts are creeping in. Stay positive lala - PMS is NOT the end of the world! :0

When all else fails - there is always Illegal Road Racing rofl...

StarrY said...

Haha, not PMS la...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez