Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Back to College

Boo!

My last day of my loooooong holiday, yea, finally I am returning to college to study again, but I just don't feel like it, I wish I can delay it, or do something about it, haha...

Oh well, what have I really did for the past 2 months? Eat, Sleep, Play, Blueserver, Movie... Nothing much to gain... So, does that mean I have just wasted my entire holiday? Hahaha... XD Lazy piggie I am! =)

Though I am back to studying, I will be having class only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, that's good for me, at least I get to rest, hopefully have more time for my final year project, headache when I think about it, lol...

Thinking back, when I first started college, time really flies... One more year, and I will have to come out to this big world to work, to earn money, to meet with more people, to take on more challenges and to face more responsibility... I asked myself, am I ready for all these? I know I am not, I still want to be a kid, plays whole day and cares about nothing. But, do I really have a choice? I do if I can stop the time for running, or turn back the time... XD

I have been playful for the past three years of college, but I still managed to score good results, which what I wanted, I wonder if I can still do the same in this coming year, play around and study last minute? Not that I want to throw the first class away or waste my effort, but I don't think I can be a hardworking person to study everyday I get home and sleep early and wakes up on time... Oh well... Problems always come and never ends! XD

I guess enough of ranting, haha, going to enjoy the few more hours of freedom. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez