Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Internet Explorer 7 vs Mozilla Firefox 2.0

Boo!

Some random post again, hehe, since I have some free time right now...

Recently, I have heard of the newly launched Internet Explorer 7, which got quite some good feedbacks, so I went to download it and install to try it out.

After testing it for a few days, I find it quite good, yes, it is much better than the old and boring IE6. I have also did some basic comparison between IE7 and Mozilla Firefox...

Based on my exprience on both, I find IE7 loads faster, take up less memory and has a refreshing interface with nicer fonts and colors, not to forget its user-friendliness... Mozilla Firefix has the spell checker installed, a lot of available useful Add-Ons to download and maximize the usage of the browser. Both has its own good, I now using them alternately, depening on my mood.

Hehe, here are two screenies I took, just for fun...

Internet Explorer 7

Mozilla Firefox 2.0

So, which one would you prefer?

^StarrY^

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Modzilla Firefox roxxor, my whole family depend on it...

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez