Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Skin Allergy

Boo!

Before sleeping, just drop by to blog! XD Yesterday night, I got rashes on my legs and hands due to skin allergy... I am not sure what I am allergy to, but it was so itchy... T_T Well, I woke up at 8.00am, or earlier... So tiring but so itchy, I cannot sleep at all... Call up my dad to help me so my dad came home from work and brought me to the doctor... OMG, the itchyness can really kill me... It's like thousands of mosquito bites... Argh!

Well, overall, it's nothing serious... After eating the medicine, I felt very sleepy... So I slept for the whole day, woke up evening and had dinner... Went to dance class as usual... So, I guess I am fine now, seeing no more rashes appearing... My mom said it was due to the new dress, maybe dirty or something... Oh well, next time better wash all new clothes before wearing. @_@" Having rashes all over is not fun at all... T_T

Gotta sleep now, good night!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez