Thursday, December 17, 2009

Slow, slow...

Boo!

Why the slow update? I've got too many things to do, yet too little time. I spent at least 2 to 3 hours every night on Facebook alone... the apps are just toooo nice to play, you can say it's addictive but I really enjoyed it, not too crazy yet... People has been stuck on the computer whole day just on Facebook right? =p Other than that, catching up on all the TVB series and my regular anime is time consuming as well... so many nice shows to watch nowadays! (I am not complaining) On weekends, I wouldn't want to stay home and face the computer whole day, so I'm always outside, somewhere... time gone, money gone. =/

It's gonna be like this for quite some time I think, until I can resume my normal working hours that is... Well, maybe I will still blog, maybe I will not... but you can always find me on Twitter, I have been trying to update my Twitter everyday, if there's something interesting going on. XD

Year end holidays approaching soon and I am definitely looking forward to it, hopefully it'll be filled with lots of fun and excitement! (and food) =p Enjoy your holidays everyone!

Till then.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez