Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anime and Manga List Updated

Boo!

Since I'm kinda bored right now... I just updated my anime list and manga list. =p

This season has much more interesting anime to follow, so that's really great and some of them are gonna end soon. I just started watching Chrome Shelled Regios and Fairy Tail now, borrowed from Matt, hehe... both are quite interesting, worth watching!

and just few days back, I have been re-watching Black Cat, since I started to read the manga. The story did end in a different way but storyline wise it's still very similar and I love both the anime and manga. Re-watching old anime is really nice, brings back memories and stuff... like I have been watching Prince of Tennis chapters over and over again when I feel like it... and never get bored of it yet. XD

Ah well, mindless rambling, I'm not too sure what I want to say... anyway, feel free to recommend any interesting anime and manga to me, preferably completed ones!

Oyasumi!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez