Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Online Shopping Experience

Boo!

I recently started to be interested in shopping online, like there's soooo many online shops which sells cute and pretty korean and taiwan fashion stuff at a very cheap price, so I decided I should definitely try ordering something.

Although this is not my first order (still waiting on the first order to arrive), but I just got my first purchase! I only placed my order yesterday and today the parcel is already waiting for me at home, so fast! Hehehe...


I bought a pair of gladiator heels, I was trying to find something like that at normal shops but I just couldn't get one that I like, luckily I found this online, it fits perfectly! and I bet it's much cheaper than to buy one in normal stores, no hassle at all! =) Isn't that great?

I got this heels from AiShop, and today just placed another order for a cute star bag and a whale toothbrush holder. I can't wait to receive them! So excited! XD Shopping has never been so much fun for me. Maybe if you are interested, you should try it too. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez