Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Mooncakes!

Boo!

I find it really hard to find a good time and mood to update my blog nowadays... the most productive and fun hours are now spent in the office doing nothing or probably just doing some boring tasks... I might start to look for other options if things doesn't change before my patience reaches the limit. =(

2 week ago, I think... EdeNz and I went to hunt for some yummy mooncakes at Jusco... well, I am not the type of person that like the traditional lotus and egg yolk mooncake, obviously, I went to look for something special, something new to try out.

We ended up buying quite a lot too, I suppose... and it's only the beginning, since mooncake festival is still long way to go. XD



I bought 2 mooncakes from Baker's Cottage - Sugarless White Lotus, which is specially for my dad since he couldn't eat sweet stuff... and Mocha Almond for myself, it taste okay for me but nothing very special...



I also wanted to try out one of the Starbucks mooncake, so I went to get their mooncake set which come with Tiramisu and berry cheese flavor. EdeNz took the berry cheese flavor home, he said it was sweet, but I never had a chance to taste it. Tiramisu is okay as well, but not much coffee taste, it's sweet too... not my favorite.

I have still yet to have my shanghai crispy yam mooncake, I love that mooncake the most and it's hard to find... My parents said that the only place that sells them is the Teo Chew Restaurant in Pudu. I will definitely get my hands on those yummy yam mooncakes, not sweet but delicious! and the skin is so crispy as well... *drools*

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez