Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday.

Boo!

Sunday is gonna be over in no time, it's workday again. *sigh* I guess there isn't much people that is happy to go to work, what's better than being be able to laze around at home and do whatever you want? =p

My birthday was like 2 weeks back, only posting now because I'm busy and lazy at the same time, busy with new job, lazy to get the photos... Birthday was fun, I get to celebrate for 3 days, because my birthday falls on a weekend and Monday is public holiday due to National Day. XD

Saturday is shopping day, EdeNz and I went to One Utama, that's like the first time ever... me going there just to shop, well... my experience that day tells me that the place isn't that great. I guess I will still stick with Mid Valley and occasionally Sunway Pyramid. I did bought some stuff, maybe I will post some photos here next time, but I do have a shopping photo album on Facebook. =)

We also went Neway, singing is always fun lol... but it's tiring if you keep singing for 3 hours, don't even want to move anymore. We had dinner at a Korea BBQ Restaurant - Seoul Garden. I went to this restaurant once in Singapore and the impression is good, however the outlet here is just normal to me... they don't serve pork here and the food just seem a little different. I had fun eating and chatting, ate a lot as well hehe...

Back home that night, my mom bought me a jelly birthday cake, it's Garfield with a birthday cake, really really cute! It's so lovely that I refuse to cut the cake and eat it hahaha...


I'm lucky to have my cousin sister and her friend visiting that weekend, so after singing birthday song and stuff, everyone enjoy eating the jelly cake, it's layers of jelly and it's refreshing, not too sweet. I like this cake more than the normal ones, you can't get bored of it lol...

On Sunday morning, which is my birthday, my parents, EdeNz and I went to have Japanese BBQ Buffet Lunch at Daidomon @ Great Eastern Mall. This place is quite new I think, recently saw ads that they are having discount, so we decided to give it a try, my dad's treat, great! XD The food there is good, especially the BBQ squid and scallop. I love the scallop there, it's really big and juicy, too bad they limit each table to only 1 plate, if not I will certainly order more hahaha... The restaurant is quite packed during lunch, but not over crowded, which is a good thing.

As for Monday, EdeNz, Matt and I went to watch District 9 at Mid valley, as posted in this entry... and when we can't decide what to eat for dinner, we went to Pasta Zanmai. EdeNz was against the idea saying that it's a weird combination and all... after the meal, he proven totally wrong, lol. The food there is great, I love it! The best part is the price here is cheaper than Sushi Zanmai and there's no long queues just to eat dinner. =) No pictures for this one, just too busy talking and forgot about taking picture, so maybe next time. =p

I am really happy for the entire weekend, tired but satisfied, ate so much nice food... what else is better than being able to have good food always? =p More food entries coming up!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez